Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a single copy of materials (information, software) that are expressly marked as available for download from Excellent Presence’s web site. Any such content must be downloaded for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Excellent Presence’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Excellent Presence at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Excellent Presence’s web site are provided “as is”. Excellent Presence makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Excellent Presence does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Excellent Presence or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Excellent Presence’s Internet site, even if Excellent Presence or a Excellent Presence authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Excellent Presence’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Excellent Presence does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Excellent Presence may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Excellent Presence does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Excellent Presence has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Excellent Presence of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Excellent Presence’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Affiliate Disclaimer
In an effort to be completely transparent, we want to let you know that we have an affiliate relationship with some of the companies whose products or services we recommend.
This means that, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission or credit if you decide to buy any of their products or services.
This is one of the ways we pay for maintaining this site. Just to be safe, you can assume that any link that you click while on our site or using any of the products is an affiliate link, and we will earn compensation as a result.
We urge you to not spend any money on any of these products or services unless you really need or can afford them.
10. Earnings Disclaimer
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the products, services, and/or techniques and their potential as referenced on this website. we are not presenting you with a business opportunity. We are not presenting you with a distributorship.
We are not making any claims as to income you may earn. We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich.
Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice from your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and/or your accountant.
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to me concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. we have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Please do not construe any statement in this website as a claim or representation of average earnings or average results. There are NO “average” earnings, nor “average” results.
Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings or results. we cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings or results, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. we do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
Please perform your own due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your personal qualified advisors.
There are risks in any endeavor that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used.
There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in our materials. Examples in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings.
Many factors will be important in determining your actual results, and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to mine or anybody else’s. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material.
You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake. Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes, or is based upon, forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events.
You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings, financial performance, or conversion rates.
Any and all forward looking statements in our materials are intended to express our opinion of earnings and/or results potential. They are opinions only, and should not be relied upon as fact.
But where is all the horrible small print?
Just like a parking ticket, you cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of North Carolina courts.
Last Updated Date: 11/22/2017